Home Sleep Test
Our easy-to-use test can tell you if treatment is right for you. A disposable home sleep apnea test is shipped to your door, and the results are interpreted by a board-certified sleep physician.
NOTE: This is a prescription device. If you have a primary care provider, they can provide you with a prescription for the test, or you can use our partner DocViaWeb. DocViaWeb charges $99 for the consultation which includes writing prescriptions for sleep apnea treatment based on the interpretation of your home sleep test.
The test is completed in the comfort of your own bed and will help identify which therapy will work for you. To complete your home sleep test:
- Obtain a prescription for the test from DocViaWeb or your provider
- Receive your disposable home sleep apnea test
- Complete your sleep test over 2 nights in the comfort of your own bed (Android or iOS device required)
- Receive the interpretation of your home sleep test
If diagnosed, obtain a prescription to treat your sleep apnea from DocViaWeb or your provider
- NightOwl is an FDA-cleared portable sleep apnea diagnostic device.
- It measures PAT (peripheral arterial tone), heart rate, actigraphy, and oximetry.
You are not eligible for a home sleep test at Helio Sleep if any of the following apply:
- You are less than 22 years old
- You suffer from:
- Known tissue perfusion issues such as Reynaud
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic opiate or narcotic use
- Morbid obesity
- Moderate or severe COPD
- Seizure disorders such as epilepsy
- A history of stroke
If you do not qualify, consider contacting a local sleep center for additional testing options
- Prescription Required