Home Sleep Test
Our easy-to-use test can tell you if treatment is right for you. Your home sleep apnea test will consist of a provider review of your medical history and symptoms, a disposable home sleep apnea test shipped to your door, an interpretation of your results by a board-certified sleep physician, and a prescription for sleep apnea treatment devices if appropriate.
The test is completed in the comfort of your own bed and will help identify which therapy will work for you. To complete your home sleep test:
- Schedule a consult if required
- Receive your disposable home sleep apnea test
- Complete your sleep test over 2 nights in the comfort of your own bed (Android or iOS device required)
- Receive your interpretation and if diagnosed, a prescription to treat your sleep apnea
- NightOwl is an FDA-cleared portable sleep apnea diagnostic device.
- It measures PAT (peripheral arterial tone), heart rate, actigraphy, and oximetry.
You are not eligible for a home sleep test at Helio Sleep if any of the following apply:
- You are less than 22 years old
- You suffer from:
- Known tissue perfusion issues such as Reynaud
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic opiate or narcotic use
- Morbid obesity
- Moderate or severe COPD
- Seizure disorders such as epilepsy
- A history of stroke
If you do not qualify, consider contacting a local sleep center for additional testing options
- Prescription Required